This class will be held at Wesco Scarborough located at the following address:
1147 Bellamy Rd N #6, Scarborough, ON M1H 1H6
Exacq Certification Training
- This is an in-person certification training program that will be delivered by our professional trainer. The training is one day and is usually scheduled from 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM.
- This training will be provided at no charge with proof of purchase of an Illustra Flex Generation 4 camera from Wesco
- The exacqVision fundamental training class is a comprehensive course designed to teach participants the technical skills required for installing, configuring, and using exacqVision video management system (VMS) software. This day-long training program covers all aspects of the exacqVision VMS software, including its various features, functions, and capabilities.
- The course is designed to be a hands-on learning experience, where each participant can program a system using the exacqVision client installed on their laptop. This provides a unique opportunity for attendees to gain practical experience working with the software in a real-world environment.
- Upon completion of the training, participants will have the knowledge and skills necessary to easily complete an entire system installation and use the exacqVision VMS software on a daily basis. This means that attendees will be able to apply their newly acquired skills to their work and make an immediate impact in their organization.
- Overall, the exacqVision fundamental training class is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to gain a deeper understanding of exacqVision VMS software. With its hands-on learning approach, comprehensive curriculum, and access to professional-grade equipment, this training program provides a valuable learning experience for anyone looking to advance their career in the security industry.
Attendees must bring their OWN laptop with ADMINISTRATIVE RIGHTS and the following minimum requirements:
- Operating systems: Windows 10 / 11
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- 8 GB RAM
- 1 Gps Network Interface card (wired)
- 128 GB SSD Hard Drive
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics or greater
- Screen resolution: 1920x1080 or greater
Titan-Exacq Training Policy:
- Training is offered to Exacq Integrators and their customers only.
- Exacq Training may be attended by End-Users but only Integrators will receive Certification upon completion. End-Users will be provided with a certificate of completion. Exacq Technical Support is available to Exacq Certified Integrators only.
- The EntraPass Fundamentals certification follows the Integrator ONLY if still with an Integrator.
- Titan Services, at its sole discretion, can refuse attendee request for any reason. In that case, Titan Services sole responsibility will be limited to refunding the paid tuition fee in full. The attendee will be advised.
- You must be a registered participant in order to attend a class. Full tuition is charged at the time of registration. Walk-ins are not permitted. Basic Windows knowledge is required.
- Titan Services may cancel training when necessary. In that case, Titan Services sole responsibility will be limited to refunding the paid tuition fee in full or registering the participants into the next available class if desired. If a course is cancelled, we will make every effort to notify participants within a week prior to the training.
- 100% attendance is required for successful course completion. If a participant fails to show up for training or fails to complete the entire training, no refund will be given