Access Control Systems
What Is Access Control?
Access control systems limit access to areas to only those who are authorised to be there. A good access control system mitigates the risk of data breaches.
Why Is Access Control Important?
- Protect Employees - make your workspace safe
- Restrict unauthorized access - control who is allowed access and what times they can enter.
- Reduce data threats and theft - restricted and controlled access protects your most valuable assets
- Provide remote access - allow remote access to emergency workers, contractors or temporary access to weekend employees from an offsite location and still have control over who enters
- Eliminate key problems - two factor verification to reduce card sharing and weak pin codes.
- Smart Software reports onElectronic visitor, history logging and reports - Log and record the access of every visitor and their access history. Know where everyone is in your building in case of an emergency.
Titan Products Group Recommended Access Control Products
Kantech for Reliability and Service
Kantech understands the importance of quality and customer service and are dedicated to providing both. The Kantech access control system is the easiest to install and use in the industry. That ease of use also comes with first-rate customer service. Kantech's state-of-the-art Technology Center is always there to provide advanced technical support.
Kantech's solutions provide a compact, entry-level solution for smaller businesses while the EntraPass access control software combines with the powerful KT-300 or KT-400 door controllers and StoneLock GO facial biometric readers to provide enhanced capabilities for enterprise scale applications including two factor authentication (2FA) and touchless entry.
StoneLock Facial Biometric Readers for Security and Privacy
StoneLock takes user privacy seriously. Starting with a simplified enrollment process StoneLock facial biometric readers capture unique templates of users that are unrecognizable outside of your access control system. Users can authenticate at one reader and then move seamlessly to any reader they are authorised to use without the need to re-enroll.
StoneLock's proprietary algorithm replaces an enrolled user's face with a mathematical representation. StoneLock GO facial biometric readers won't store vulnerable databases of user images or video stills like other facial recognition readers do.